Tom Annikve is an advisor at ATTELA Law Office and advises lawyers practicing in the field in the field of public procurement.
Tom has extensive experience in public procurement. Among other things, he has been the Deputy Director General of the Public Procurement Agency for 10 years, has worked for the Ministry of Economy and the Ministry of Trade for 5 years and has 10 years of experience as a consultant and long- and short-term international procurement law expert in various EU, World Bank and USAID funded projects.
- Good knowledge of the methodology of the European Commission's Project Cycle Management project
- Good knowledge of EU Public Procurement Directives, as well as recent changes to EU tendering procedures and manuals. In the harmonization of Estonian public procurement law with the EU public procurement directives - direct participation in the process and knowledge.
- Preparation of draft legislation, procedures, manuals, guidance materials, including law and regulations, forms, other documentation, rules of procedure for the Public Procurement Board.
- Implementation all aspects of the Public Procurement Policy.
- Prior representation of the Republic of Estonia in the European Union in the field of public procurement, participation as a member in several working groups of the European Commission (Statistics, E-Procurement), as well as a member of the Advisory Committee for Public Contracts of the European Commission.
- Knowledge of public procurement institutions based on different national solutions (structure, statute, organization, functions, mapping, identification of strengths and weaknesses, etc.).
- Creation and development of the Public Procurement Information System, electronic Public Procurement Register, identification and mapping of software and hardware needs.
- Design and development of mapping needs for public procurement statistics and reporting.
- Advising and training of purchasing officials and private sector participants, developing training programs based on Estonian, European Union and Albanian law.